Assessment Day Registration and Fee Instructions
For assessment days, the required method of payment for assessment fees are through product purchase on-line. Please login to your member account to purchase assessment tickets for as many assessments as your skater is taking. If you don't have a pre-existing member account you will need to create one. Your coach will provide you with an envelope detailing the number and specifics of the assessments being taken.
How to pay for assessment fees online:
1. Go into the Skate Saskatoon website www.skatesaskatoon.com
2. On the top right hand corner, log into your account (enter your email address and password)
3. Go to shopping cart on the top right hand corner
4. Then go to PURCHASE PRODUCTS
5. Scroll down the page until you see Assessment Day Ticket Ice Paid (there is also Assessment Day Ticket including ice usage)
6. Select the quantity of tickets needed. Please note that each test will cost $25 pre-tax. Press ADD TO CART
7. If you haven't paid for ice, you will need to purchase one Assessment Day Ticket including ice usage. The cost is $35 pre-tax. Press ADD TO CART. If you are taking additional tests, press PURCHASE OTHER PRODUCTS. You will then purchase the quantity of $25 assessment tickets needed to cover the number of assessments being taken less one. Press ADD TO CART.
8. Review your order to ensure the amount of assessment tickets you bought are the amount of assessments required. 9. Add a comment to the invoice indicating the skater name and Skate Canada number. 10. Review terms and conditions prior to acceptance of same. 11. Scroll to the bottom of the page and press PAY BY CREDIT CARD
12. A receipt will then be emailed to you for verification of the assessment fees paid.
13. On your invoice, click PRINT all ticket(s). Place the printed ticket(s) in the envelope you received from your coach AND turn it into the office prior to the deadline.
If you require assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org