How to purchase assessment tickets for assessment days:
1. Go into the Skate Saskatoon website www.skatesaskatoon.com
2. On the top right hand corner, log into your account (enter your email address and password). If you do not have a pre-existing account you will need to create one.
3. Go to shopping cart on the top right hand corner
4. Then go to PURCHASE PRODUCTS
5. Scroll down the page until you see Assessment Day Ticket Ice Paid (there is also Assessment Day Ticket including ice usage fees)
6. Select the quantity of tickets needed. Press ADD TO CART
7. If you haven't paid for ice, you will need to purchase one Assessment Day Ticket including ice usage fees. Press ADD TO CART. If you are taking additional tests, press PURCHASE OTHER PRODUCTS. You will then purchase the quantity of assessment tickets ice paid needed to cover the number of assessments being taken less one. Press ADD TO CART.
8. Review your order to ensure the amount of assessment tickets you bought are the amount of assessments required. 9. Review terms and conditions prior to acceptance of same. 10. Scroll to the bottom of the page and press PAY BY CREDIT CARD
11. A receipt will then be emailed to you for verification of the assessment fees paid
If you require assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org