Advanced PreSTAR & STAR 1-2
This program is a continuation of the Canskate program that skaters are promoted to by Skate Saskatoon's Club Coaches. If you are unsure where your skater belongs, register them in CanSkate, and the Club Coaches will move them up to Advanced PreSTAR when their skills reach the required level.
- Skaters can skate 1 or more group lesson sessions per week.
- There are 2 designated practice times for skaters at this level (no skaters above STAR 3 are permitted on the ice during these times) where they will not receive group instruction, but can receive a private lesson by one of the Club Coaches to supplement the group instruction.
- Program Information can be found here.
- Skaters who have completed Advanced PreSTAR, and are in STAR 1 or 2 are also allowed to buy any STAR 1 - Gold option time for independent practice or additional private lessons by one of the Club Coaches.
- Contact the Club Coach of your choice here.
- Regional competitions as well as the Provincial competition Winter Classic are optionally available to STAR 1 and 2 skaters at this level, contact your Club Coach for details.
Click on each category for more information.