Advanced PreSTAR & STAR 1-2
This program is a continuation of the Canskate program that skaters are promoted to by Skate Saskatoon's Club Coaches. If you are unsure where your skater belongs please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skaters can skate 1 or more group lesson sessions per week.
- There are designated practice times for skaters at this level (no skaters above STAR 3 are permitted on the ice during these times) where they will not receive group instruction, but can receive a private lesson by one of the Club Coaches to supplement the group instruction.
- See links on the homepage of the website for spring school information
- Skaters who have completed Advanced PreSTAR, and are in STAR 1 or 2 are also allowed to buy any STAR 1 - Gold option time for independent practice or additional private lessons by one of the Club Coaches.
- Contact the Club Coach of your choice here.
- Regional competitions as well as the Provincial competition Winter Classic are optionally available to STAR 1 and 2 skaters at this level, contact your Club Coach for details.
Click on each category for more information.