- CanSkate is Skate Canada's Learn to Skate program which is suitable for Ages 3 and up. Please see the below in red
- More information can be found here.
- With current restrictions in order to participate in CanSkate children must be four years of age or older. This requirement and other criteria are detailed in the group programs information - SEE LINK ON THE HOMEPAGE.
- Skaters must have a CSA approved Hockey Helmet, NO other type of helmet is allowed.
- Skate Canada's Helmet use policy can be found here.
- Guide to Skates and Equipment can be found here.
- Skaters can skate 1 or more sessions per week.
- For available times see the current Skate Saskatoon Schedule and look for the CanSkate options (yellow), then use the registration tab above to register in as many sessions as you like for your skater.
- It is common for CanSkaters to skate 1, 2 or even 3 times per week
- For More information email: email@example.com
Want to Help Out as a Program Assistant?
Contact the club manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on each category for more information.